Sunday 14 April 2013

Ooops forgot the title

Blue Rose Pendant
It's that long since I've been here.

So here I am Sunday afternoon unable to get in my studio since TS needs my PC to type up his dissertation. It's based around online communities so I thought I would share what has been going on with me.

Been making a whole load of enamels which are now featured on Bejewelled Swan.

You might be able to tell that I have been having a bit of a love affair both with my cog stencil and cats eye beads.  Every time I think I have had enough of them I get drawn back.







Violet Pendant

Green Machine Earrings
 I was going to get a bit more silversmithy and 3D (but with copper obviously) and got my torch out all ready to start soldering up a storm. That was shortlived as I appear to have broken both my micro torch and my slightly bigger plumbers torch. They don't like getting dropped on the floor who'd a thought it?

Maybe it's the gods way of telling me to get a proper jeweller's torch or maybe give it up who knows. Personally I prefer the retail therapy option.





Navigator Pendant


1 comment:

  1. love necklace. Welcome to visit my blogspot http://jewellerysg.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete