Sunday 26 February 2012

Inspiration

Sunrise Robin Hoods Bay December
Winter Shore Necklace Random Wool Series £20

As the profile says I love colour but I don't usually go seeking inspiration deliberately. I make things combining colours as they occur to me then later in will dawn on me (dawn get it?) where that particular combination came from







I'm sure I have told you why these necklaces are part of the "Random Wool" series. OK since you ask I will tell you again. Its because the way the colours blend as I extrude the clay remind me of the wool I always go for when decide to knit. The kind where it changes colour throughout the ball. Trouble is I then obsess as I have to see as soon as possible what kind of pattern comes out and  knit till my shoulder cramps up. Better stick to the clay then

No comments:

Post a Comment