Monday 20 February 2012

Cuff I'm Chuffed

Brass Anticlastic Cuff with Flowers £35
I was a bit thrilled this weekend to have this cuff selected as a featured photo on the Grains of Glass website.

I joined to learn more about enamelling and for them to see something in my work (OK for a beginner?) had me dancing round the kitchen.

If you love enamel check out the site the gallery is a delight I honestly can not imagine reaching the levels of skill displayed there ever. Well not unless I can turn the clock back thirty (and then some) years and start again

Right thats the Oscar speech over.

Back to earth with a bang tonight as usual Monday evening after the beginning of a week at the day job and I'm good for nothing. Ah well.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! And I'm not surprised at all! Your work needs to be seen more! You done good kid.... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta Aims and thanks for all the comments :)

    ReplyDelete